High powered Enterprise Content Management Analytics
RAVN Analytics provides high-powered Enterprise Content Management Analytics to the market. This business intelligence application provides browser-based analytics anyone can use. It is a robust, interactive alternative to the slow-paced method of gathering traditional Enterprise Content Management business intelligence using SQL / SQL Reporting Server and currently supports RAVN Connect, HP IDOL, various Document Management Systems and the Microsoft SharePoint 2013 or 2016 platform.
REQUEST A DEMO OF THIS PRODUCT
See this product in action
RAVN Analytics can be a valuable asset in the governance of your corporate knowledge, tracking to ensure it is being correctly consumed and is not being abused or in the worst case, leaking from the business.
Improve the efficiency of search and user experience
RAVN Analytics provides the insight necessary to refine your search infrastructure to ensure users are finding valuable information they need, quickly and efficiently.
By understanding how your employees use the system you can also tailor it in a way that best meets their needs and helps them and the business remain competitive.
Promote Top Users
Identify system adoption and promote individuals who are using the system to the fullest and encourage other users to make the most of the search solution.
RAVN Analytics provides the empirical data to drive that process.
For search, RAVN Analytics provides the insight into the specifics of what users are looking for, which allows relevance algorithms to be refined so that content can be targeted more effectively. Organisations can use website or intranet traffic and search data to focus efforts on areas of most popularity or interest, enabling them to expand and update content and improve the Return on Investment (ROI) in the content.
In the context of Knowledge Management, clients have found the solution particularly useful for identifying how (or indeed whether) Know How is being consumed, so content can be refocused as necessary.
In the legal context, Professional Support Lawyers (PSLs) use RAVN Analytics to identify where cross-practice consumption of Know How is occurring, providing the opportunity to provide additional context and support, if required, to the end user. Conversely, the same information can be used to prevent inappropriate and potentially dangerous use or mis-use of domain specific content.
Need more information?
Read our Analytics Brochure
Latest Case Study
Read our latest customer experience showing how our products have benefited their organisation
- RAVN's platform has allowed us to implement our vision of providing integrated, secure and effective access to our knowledge resources.Robin Hall, Head of Knowledge Management at Howard Kennedy
- RAVN is one of a number of innovative solutions that the business is implementing as part of IT's 2020 vision aligned to improve efficiencies and productivity benefits across the firmClive Knott, IT Director at Howard Kennedy
- Our primary goal here is to leverage knowledge to accelerate business and deal decision-making and to harness the collaborative power of a multi-geography growth markets organisation. RAVN Connect is an important component in a differentiation we bring to our investors around how we share knowledge and get to more dynamic decisions on deal flow. Additionally, it helps us harness macro-economic, sectoral and functional knowledge flows seamlessly and is ultimately a major competitive advantage for us.Ovais Naqvi, Managing Director – Head of Market Engagement at Abraaj
- It's likely to save us tens of millions of pounds in lost revenue.Horia Selegean, Head of Revenue & Margin Assurance at BT
- Sky are committed to using the latest innovations to ensure our customers receive the best possible viewing experience. RAVN’s AI component has allowed us to successfully automate the EPG review process which has dramatically reduced the review time as well as ensuring we maintain robust and compliant information">Angus Gairdner, Head of Content Planning Operations at Sky