High powered Enterprise Content Management Analytics
RAVN Analytics provides high-powered Enterprise Content Management Analytics to the market. This business intelligence application provides browser-based analytics anyone can use. It is a robust, interactive alternative to the slow-paced method of gathering traditional Enterprise Content Management business intelligence using SQL / SQL Reporting Server and currently supports RAVN Connect, HP IDOL, various Document Management Systems and the Microsoft SharePoint 2013 or 2016 platform.
REQUEST A DEMO OF THIS PRODUCT
See this product in action
RAVN Analytics can be a valuable asset in the governance of your corporate knowledge, tracking to ensure it is being correctly consumed and is not being abused or in the worst case, leaking from the business.
Improve the efficiency of search and user experience
RAVN Analytics provides the insight necessary to refine your search infrastructure to ensure users are finding valuable information they need, quickly and efficiently.
By understanding how your employees use the system you can also tailor it in a way that best meets their needs and helps them and the business remain competitive.
Promote Top Users
Identify system adoption and promote individuals who are using the system to the fullest and encourage other users to make the most of the search solution.
RAVN Analytics provides the empirical data to drive that process.
For search, RAVN Analytics provides the insight into the specifics of what users are looking for, which allows relevance algorithms to be refined so that content can be targeted more effectively. Organisations can use website or intranet traffic and search data to focus efforts on areas of most popularity or interest, enabling them to expand and update content and improve the Return on Investment (ROI) in the content.
In the context of Knowledge Management, clients have found the solution particularly useful for identifying how (or indeed whether) Know How is being consumed, so content can be refocused as necessary.
In the legal context, Professional Support Lawyers (PSLs) use RAVN Analytics to identify where cross-practice consumption of Know How is occurring, providing the opportunity to provide additional context and support, if required, to the end user. Conversely, the same information can be used to prevent inappropriate and potentially dangerous use or mis-use of domain specific content.
Need more information?
Read our Analytics Brochure
Latest Case Study
Read our latest customer experience showing how our products have benefited their organisation
- RAVN Manage and RAVN Connect Enterprise supplement our current systems extremely well. With both systems, searches become even more efficient and documents may be retrieved significantly faster than before. The fact that the systems understand how people work together and are able to spot cohesion through entire cases is a real strength in our daily operations. In Bech-Bruun, this is a highly strategic focus area. Moreover, RAVN is a pioneer in the area and we consider this as the first step to full implementation of AI.Stefan Winqvist, CIO at Bech-Bruun
- RAVN ACE robot is 10 million times quicker than the manual labour it replacedMatthew Whalley, Head of Legal Risk Consultancy, BLP, Legal Futures Event Quote
- Our 'contract robot' can now finish in less than two seconds work which would have taken a team of people 100 days to complete.Matthew Whalley, Head of Legal Risk Consultancy at BLP
- RAVN were very good at adapting a technical product and speaking about it in a non-technical way. We explained the problems we were facing and they offered a solution and explained it in an easy-to-understand and user friendly way.Victoria Blanchard, Consultant at Berwin Leighton Paisner
- RAVN ACE is the most exciting new development we’ve seen for several years…a true next generation systemIndependent Legal IT Consultant at Inside Legal IT event