High powered Enterprise Content Management Analytics
RAVN Analytics provides high-powered Enterprise Content Management Analytics to the market. This business intelligence application provides browser-based analytics anyone can use. It is a robust, interactive alternative to the slow-paced method of gathering traditional Enterprise Content Management business intelligence using SQL / SQL Reporting Server and currently supports RAVN Connect, HP IDOL, various Document Management Systems and the Microsoft SharePoint 2013 or 2016 platform.
REQUEST A DEMO OF THIS PRODUCT
See this product in action
RAVN Analytics can be a valuable asset in the governance of your corporate knowledge, tracking to ensure it is being correctly consumed and is not being abused or in the worst case, leaking from the business.
Improve the efficiency of search and user experience
RAVN Analytics provides the insight necessary to refine your search infrastructure to ensure users are finding valuable information they need, quickly and efficiently.
By understanding how your employees use the system you can also tailor it in a way that best meets their needs and helps them and the business remain competitive.
Promote Top Users
Identify system adoption and promote individuals who are using the system to the fullest and encourage other users to make the most of the search solution.
RAVN Analytics provides the empirical data to drive that process.
For search, RAVN Analytics provides the insight into the specifics of what users are looking for, which allows relevance algorithms to be refined so that content can be targeted more effectively. Organisations can use website or intranet traffic and search data to focus efforts on areas of most popularity or interest, enabling them to expand and update content and improve the Return on Investment (ROI) in the content.
In the context of Knowledge Management, clients have found the solution particularly useful for identifying how (or indeed whether) Know How is being consumed, so content can be refocused as necessary.
In the legal context, Professional Support Lawyers (PSLs) use RAVN Analytics to identify where cross-practice consumption of Know How is occurring, providing the opportunity to provide additional context and support, if required, to the end user. Conversely, the same information can be used to prevent inappropriate and potentially dangerous use or mis-use of domain specific content.
Need more information?
Read our Analytics Brochure
Latest Case Study
Read our latest customer experience showing how our products have benefited their organisation
- As a trusted adviser and negotiation partner, we wanted to have first hand experience of a leading AI technology so we can advise on how it will change the workplace over the coming years to ensure we’re offering the most appropriate advice to our clients.Ole Møller, Vice President at Djøf
- This technology will bring us a flexible environment that is dedicated to our firm so we can ensure we can look after our clients as efficiently as possible. We chose to collaborate with RAVN as we recognised them as a leading AI provider and wanted their product to be part of the firm’s portfolio.Santiago Gómez Sancha, ICT Director at Uría Menéndez
- For our lawyers, time is very precious and we needed a fast, reliable and accurate search engine that was easily integrated into our existing systems. The team at RAVN proved they could tick all the boxes we required.Flavio Romerio, Partner at Homburger
- The software will read, interpret and extract key provisions from a client’s property lease agreements. This approach is a great supplement to manually laborious processes, and a stand-alone device in relation to certain standardized agreements and will mitigate risk from human errors and inconsistencies. SVW is happy to continue the collaboration with RAVN to further improve the SVW real estate robot.Peter Van Dam, Knowledge and IT Manager at Simonsen Vogt Wiig
- Garrigues are always looking for innovative ways to ensure we are providing the most efficient service to our clients. We chose to work with RAVN as they are leaders in the industry and able to deliver on both our current and future plans.César Mejias, IT Director at Garrigues