RAVN Extract, an application built on the RAVN ACE platform, is not narrowly focused on a single area of expertise, but it can be used in multiple strands of business and be truly multipurpose too. The potential uses for RAVN Extract are virtually unlimited; whether you are a law firm, financial services company or any other business that needs to deal with huge stacks of unstructured data – RAVN Extract can help your organisation!
REQUEST A DEMO OF THIS PRODUCT
See this product in action
How can RAVN Extract help my organisation?
A few examples of document and data classes RAVN and/or our clients have dealt with include:
- Title deed reviews in several languages and countries
- Commercial and domestic property lease reviews in several languages
- Mortgage reviews
- Contractual obligation reviews for corporations
- Revenue assurance – linking contractual facts with invoicing
- Medical report processing
- Insurance policy analysis and review
- Insurance claim analysis and review (automatically linking to the policy review)
- Service agreement review
- ISDA/CSA extraction and review for compliance in the financial industry
- Investment Management Agreement (IMA) analysis and review
- Purchase/Rebate agreement review
Further enhancing RAVN Extract
RAVN Extract can be further enhanced with RAVN’s other various solutions including Enterprise Search, collaboration, Knowledge Management, Expertise locator, information governance tasks or the removal of unwanted or dark data.
RAVN’s team of experts will work with you to establish your challenges and create a bespoke solution to meet your needs.
What is RAVN Extract?
RAVN Extract is built on top of the RAVN Applied Cognitive Engine (ACE). RAVN ACE brings together different technologies from the fields on Information Processing and AI (Artificial Intelligence) in a coherent, enterprise-ready solution stack. Beyond the foundations of a powerful document search engine, the Applied Cognitive Engine focuses on extracting and distilling the information within documents.
Clients chose to work with RAVN as our ‘Applied‘ Cognitive Engine is thoroughly applied to the business. We listen to the firm’s issues and create a robot that specifically handles those issues within that domain. Our technology can be deployed as standalone solutions or some organisations chose to combine our products to complement each other, ensuring all needs are met.
There are various payment options – the technology can be delivered as a service, pay per document model or enterprise license.
Watch our Case Study on BLP’s use of RAVN ACE
See how RAVN ACE has benefited Berwin Leighton Paisner in terms of increasing efficiencies, mitigating risk, cutting costs as well as increasing staff morale.
- As a trusted adviser and negotiation partner, we wanted to have first hand experience of a leading AI technology so we can advise on how it will change the workplace over the coming years to ensure we’re offering the most appropriate advice to our clients.Ole Møller, Vice President at Djøf
- This technology will bring us a flexible environment that is dedicated to our firm so we can ensure we can look after our clients as efficiently as possible. We chose to collaborate with RAVN as we recognised them as a leading AI provider and wanted their product to be part of the firm’s portfolio.Santiago Gómez Sancha, ICT Director at Uría Menéndez
- For our lawyers, time is very precious and we needed a fast, reliable and accurate search engine that was easily integrated into our existing systems. The team at RAVN proved they could tick all the boxes we required.Flavio Romerio, Partner at Homburger
- The software will read, interpret and extract key provisions from a client’s property lease agreements. This approach is a great supplement to manually laborious processes, and a stand-alone device in relation to certain standardized agreements and will mitigate risk from human errors and inconsistencies. SVW is happy to continue the collaboration with RAVN to further improve the SVW real estate robot.Peter Van Dam, Knowledge and IT Manager at Simonsen Vogt Wiig
- Garrigues are always looking for innovative ways to ensure we are providing the most efficient service to our clients. We chose to work with RAVN as they are leaders in the industry and able to deliver on both our current and future plans.César Mejias, IT Director at Garrigues
- RAVN's platform has allowed us to implement our vision of providing integrated, secure and effective access to our knowledge resources.Robin Hall, Head of Knowledge Management at Howard Kennedy
- RAVN is one of a number of innovative solutions that the business is implementing as part of IT's 2020 vision aligned to improve efficiencies and productivity benefits across the firmClive Knott, IT Director at Howard Kennedy
- Our primary goal here is to leverage knowledge to accelerate business and deal decision-making and to harness the collaborative power of a multi-geography growth markets organisation. RAVN Connect is an important component in a differentiation we bring to our investors around how we share knowledge and get to more dynamic decisions on deal flow. Additionally, it helps us harness macro-economic, sectoral and functional knowledge flows seamlessly and is ultimately a major competitive advantage for us.Ovais Naqvi, Managing Director – Head of Market Engagement at Abraaj
- It's likely to save us tens of millions of pounds in lost revenue.Horia Selegean, Head of Revenue & Margin Assurance at BT
- Sky are committed to using the latest innovations to ensure our customers receive the best possible viewing experience. RAVN’s AI component has allowed us to successfully automate the EPG review process which has dramatically reduced the review time as well as ensuring we maintain robust and compliant information">Angus Gairdner, Head of Content Planning Operations at Sky
- By adopting this innovative platform we are able to quickly focus on the high value and high risk contracts within large data sets, simply categorise and divide up tasks and ultimately provide a more responsive service to our clients. We are now looking to roll out the RAVN solution to live client matters within the firmLucy Dillon, Chief Knowledge Officer at Reed Smith
- The RAVN solution effortlessly made all of our operational content, valuable precedent and knowledge content discoverable within the firm’s chosen collaboration and Search platform, Microsoft SharePoint. As such, the disruption for users was negligible, yet the benefits from efficient search, preview and expertise location across a geographically distributed organisation have been significant.Jeremy Rooth, Director of Business Transformation & Knowledge Management