Optimise your Enterprise Application environment
RAVN Manage is a unique tool that robotically monitors and manages an organisations’ enterprise software applications, especially around Search, Document Management and Database driven systems. It acts as an assistant to systems administrators and exposes hidden problems that would be very difficult to spot with purely manual efforts.
REQUEST A DEMO OF THIS PRODUCT
See this product in action
Gives you a quick understanding of the architecture of your application environment and the interdependencies of the different components
Deploy less of your IT staff to check your Enterprise Search system or other Enterprise application for errors so they can be used in other areas to increase productivity.
Stay Ahead of the Competition
Stay ahead of the competition by ensuring your staff are up-to-date by accessing the latest information in your Enterprise Search solution and other environments.
RAVN Manage provides IT teams with instant awareness on your Enterprise Search or any other Enterprise application and helps them to maintain Service Level Agreements with their business and protect not only the reputation of the department but the organisation as a whole.
Health checks are performed on a scheduled basis to ensure the system performs and data is indexed in your application environment. You are also able to monitor the index components of the system to keep an eye on important parameters. You receive emails when user defined limits are exceeded, based on specific criteria.
Check the integrity of mirrored Search components, for example, and use RAVN Manage to re-index and reconcile data in your index.
The component status overview or icon overview allows the components to be organised in an architecture diagram. This way the user can get a quick understanding of the application architecture and the interdependencies of the different components.
RAVN Manage allows you to track and alert KPIs that can be gathered from a multitude of sources. Preset KPIs are available depending on the type of service being monitored. Default KPIs include number of search queries per second, index queue sizes and other relevant search specific indicators. KPIs can also be generated from SQL Query results, Windows Management Information (WMI) and even custom scripts using RAVN Manage’s in-built script editor. KPIs extracted from a service’s logging can also be exposed for tracking and alerting.
KPI Tracking and Analytics
RAVN Manage Analytics provides multidimensional data cube analysis of your Search environment with pre-prepared dimension and fact Tables. Prebuilt Analytics reports can be exported or use the power of the multidimensional cubes to dig into the data using the very flexible Analytics Explorer interface. Cubes can also be exported for analysis by proprietary Business Intelligence tools. This could provide insight and advanced warning of a developing problem and allow Search system usage to be investigated.
Check real time status of all your environments; Production, Test, QA and Development. Alternatively define environments at a geographical or other custom level.
Receive emails when user defined limits are exceeded, based on various system specific criteria.
Arrange and manage maintenance tasks to reflect zoned or geographically diverse deployments of application environments.
The Host Overview provides you with a view of the service statuses grouped by server or host.
Manually send maintenance commands to the indexing system directly from the RAVN Manage interface. Commands might include starting or stopping remote components or, for example, defragmenting a Search index.
Set up scheduled jobs to automate tasks such as synchronising servers that form mirrored pairs. Jobs can also optimise of Search server indices and reconcile them against other systems such as aDocument Management System backend.
Geographical Status Summary
Generate a graphical representation of the Enterprises’ infrastructure to help with understanding workflow and diagnosing faults.
Integration with Other Monitoring Systems
RAVN Manage can be integrated with Microsoft System Centre Operations Manager or alternative monitoring solutions to provide the deepest level insight.
Define the criteria and KPIs that should generate alerts. Deactivate alerts when components are down for maintenance. Set thresholds before which alerts will be suppressed, to eliminate noise from transient false-positive conditions.
Every single service can be managed. Services can be started and stopped. Configuration files can be viewed, test searches can be performed. Log files can be analysed and alerts on them can be configured using regular expressions to detect and extract matches against some user-defined criteria.
Leverage the many man-years of experience from RAVN with embedded best practice parameters. Benefit also from the same experience from RAVN’s consulting and support teams.
RAVN Manage Proxy
RAVN Manage Proxy is a component that can be installed on a remote server to provide a communication channel for RAVN Manage, where the monitored application does not itself have an open API. This greatly extends the scope of services RAVN Manage can monitor.
RAVN Manage provides real-time monitoring of the status of all elements of a an Enterprise application, from software through to hardware resources. Not only that, RAVN Manage performs intelligent checks on the behaviour of the service to check that in addition to its announced status, it is actually operating correctly.
Need more information?
Read our Manage Brochure
Manage Case Study
Read our latest customer experience showing how RAVN Manage has benefited their organisation
- As a trusted adviser and negotiation partner, we wanted to have first hand experience of a leading AI technology so we can advise on how it will change the workplace over the coming years to ensure we’re offering the most appropriate advice to our clients.Ole Møller, Vice President at Djøf
- This technology will bring us a flexible environment that is dedicated to our firm so we can ensure we can look after our clients as efficiently as possible. We chose to collaborate with RAVN as we recognised them as a leading AI provider and wanted their product to be part of the firm’s portfolio.Santiago Gómez Sancha, ICT Director at Uría Menéndez
- For our lawyers, time is very precious and we needed a fast, reliable and accurate search engine that was easily integrated into our existing systems. The team at RAVN proved they could tick all the boxes we required.Flavio Romerio, Partner at Homburger
- The software will read, interpret and extract key provisions from a client’s property lease agreements. This approach is a great supplement to manually laborious processes, and a stand-alone device in relation to certain standardized agreements and will mitigate risk from human errors and inconsistencies. SVW is happy to continue the collaboration with RAVN to further improve the SVW real estate robot.Peter Van Dam, Knowledge and IT Manager at Simonsen Vogt Wiig
- Garrigues are always looking for innovative ways to ensure we are providing the most efficient service to our clients. We chose to work with RAVN as they are leaders in the industry and able to deliver on both our current and future plans.César Mejias, IT Director at Garrigues