Elasticsearch is a very capable search platform that has now been further enhanced with RAVN Pipeline to provide a scalable, enterprise-grade indexing platform that can connect to virtually any source repository.
REQUEST A DEMO OF THIS PRODUCT
See this product in action
Pipeline for Elasticsearch
The platform is multi-threaded, highly scalable and can index virtually anything from a single instance, which can be invaluable when indexing from cloud-based repositories or into a cloud-based Elasticsearch instance.
RAVN Pipeline is GUI driven and easy-to-use allowing non-specialists to confidently set up indexing jobs and adjust existing ones.
As data is being indexed, RAVN Pipeline can enrich data, such as, auto-tagging, classification and integrate with other systems.
- Saves time: No more custom scripts to crawl file shares and extract text to push into Elasticsearch.
- Proven technology: By deploying RAVN Pipeline you can index sources within minutes into Elasticsearch, it is very adaptable and provides instant results.
- Intuitive and reliable: The repeatable and auditable nature of the RAVN Pipeline ingestion chain provides confidence that content that should be part of a data corpus has actually been ingested correctly
- Secure: Elasticsearch document-level security implementation integrates with RAVN Security Server, which provides a unified, trans-repository security model which respects the security credentials of all Enterprise content.
- RAVN's platform has allowed us to implement our vision of providing integrated, secure and effective access to our knowledge resources.Robin Hall, Head of Knowledge Management at Howard Kennedy
- RAVN is one of a number of innovative solutions that the business is implementing as part of IT's 2020 vision aligned to improve efficiencies and productivity benefits across the firmClive Knott, IT Director at Howard Kennedy
- Our primary goal here is to leverage knowledge to accelerate business and deal decision-making and to harness the collaborative power of a multi-geography growth markets organisation. RAVN Connect is an important component in a differentiation we bring to our investors around how we share knowledge and get to more dynamic decisions on deal flow. Additionally, it helps us harness macro-economic, sectoral and functional knowledge flows seamlessly and is ultimately a major competitive advantage for us.Ovais Naqvi, Managing Director – Head of Market Engagement at Abraaj
- It's likely to save us tens of millions of pounds in lost revenue.Horia Selegean, Head of Revenue & Margin Assurance at BT
- Sky are committed to using the latest innovations to ensure our customers receive the best possible viewing experience. RAVN’s AI component has allowed us to successfully automate the EPG review process which has dramatically reduced the review time as well as ensuring we maintain robust and compliant information">Angus Gairdner, Head of Content Planning Operations at Sky
- By adopting this innovative platform we are able to quickly focus on the high value and high risk contracts within large data sets, simply categorise and divide up tasks and ultimately provide a more responsive service to our clients. We are now looking to roll out the RAVN solution to live client matters within the firmLucy Dillon, Chief Knowledge Officer at Reed Smith
- The RAVN solution effortlessly made all of our operational content, valuable precedent and knowledge content discoverable within the firm’s chosen collaboration and Search platform, Microsoft SharePoint. As such, the disruption for users was negligible, yet the benefits from efficient search, preview and expertise location across a geographically distributed organisation have been significant.Jeremy Rooth, Director of Business Transformation & Knowledge Management
- RAVN Manage and RAVN Connect Enterprise supplement our current systems extremely well. With both systems, searches become even more efficient and documents may be retrieved significantly faster than before. The fact that the systems understand how people work together and are able to spot cohesion through entire cases is a real strength in our daily operations. In Bech-Bruun, this is a highly strategic focus area. Moreover, RAVN is a pioneer in the area and we consider this as the first step to full implementation of AI.Stefan Winqvist, CIO at Bech-Bruun
- RAVN ACE robot is 10 million times quicker than the manual labour it replacedMatthew Whalley, Head of Legal Risk Consultancy, BLP, Legal Futures Event Quote
- Our 'contract robot' can now finish in less than two seconds work which would have taken a team of people 100 days to complete.Matthew Whalley, Head of Legal Risk Consultancy at BLP
- RAVN were very good at adapting a technical product and speaking about it in a non-technical way. We explained the problems we were facing and they offered a solution and explained it in an easy-to-understand and user friendly way.Victoria Blanchard, Consultant at Berwin Leighton Paisner
- RAVN ACE is the most exciting new development we’ve seen for several years…a true next generation systemIndependent Legal IT Consultant at Inside Legal IT event