High performance preview technology
RAVN Preview delivers high performance, navigable preview technology that supports browser and mobile based viewing, allowing users to review documents more quickly and efficiently. The system converts a full range of document formats to HTML, eliminating the need to launch any external applications to review a search result, allowing organisations to increase productivity. RAVN Preview also allows for highlighting and navigating based on search terms within the body of the previewed document, marking relevant material for quick and easy review.
Preview understands many storage mechanisms and can communicate with local and remote file systems, as well as Document Management systems, with full HTTP support.
REQUEST A DEMO OF THIS PRODUCT
See this product in action
Save Considerable Review Time
Preview converts a full range of document formats to HTML, eliminating the need to launch an external application to review a search result saving considerable review time, allowing you to be faster than the competition.
Gives you the ability to filter and search within documents, which is crucial in improving accuracy of review avoiding irrelevant review.
Reduces the resource cost for organisations by needing fewer people to spend time reviewing documentation.
RAVN Preview allows you to dramatically improved bandwidth consumption, cost and indexing times.
RAVN Preview is able to mark search terms within the body of the preview, highlighting relevant material for quick and easy review and navigation around the HTML rendered document. All relevant document details are still displayed.
RAVN Preview handles a large variety of different native file formats, including virtually all commonly used office document types, PDF, email, archives and HTML. By default the document is rendered in HTML, although PDFs and images are also possible for most formats. Additionally RAVN Preview is always able to display the original file through the same interface.
Need more information?
Read our Preview Brochure
Latest Case Study
Read our latest customer experience showing how our products have benefited their organisation
- RAVN's platform has allowed us to implement our vision of providing integrated, secure and effective access to our knowledge resources.Robin Hall, Head of Knowledge Management at Howard Kennedy
- RAVN is one of a number of innovative solutions that the business is implementing as part of IT's 2020 vision aligned to improve efficiencies and productivity benefits across the firmClive Knott, IT Director at Howard Kennedy
- Our primary goal here is to leverage knowledge to accelerate business and deal decision-making and to harness the collaborative power of a multi-geography growth markets organisation. RAVN Connect is an important component in a differentiation we bring to our investors around how we share knowledge and get to more dynamic decisions on deal flow. Additionally, it helps us harness macro-economic, sectoral and functional knowledge flows seamlessly and is ultimately a major competitive advantage for us.Ovais Naqvi, Managing Director – Head of Market Engagement at Abraaj
- It's likely to save us tens of millions of pounds in lost revenue.Horia Selegean, Head of Revenue & Margin Assurance at BT
- Sky are committed to using the latest innovations to ensure our customers receive the best possible viewing experience. RAVN’s AI component has allowed us to successfully automate the EPG review process which has dramatically reduced the review time as well as ensuring we maintain robust and compliant information">Angus Gairdner, Head of Content Planning Operations at Sky