RAVN Systems was started by a group of consultants and developers, with several years of experience in various Enterprise Search and eDiscovery solutions. RAVN understands the challenges your organisations face with these solutions and are here to help you overcome issues you may have.
RAVN Systems have been working closely with SharePoint Search since it was released and have experts that are purely focused on this area.
RAVN’s Consultants can provide customisation to your Solr Search solution and integration into a number of front-end technologies.
RAVN have a thorough understanding of Autonomy’s wide product range, in particular Enterprise Search and following good business practices make us a trustworthy and reputable provider of Autonomy professional services.
RAVN are experienced in securing and gaining accreditation of up to IL4 for our eDiscovery services.
Enterprise Search Expertise
See RAVN’s experience in a variety of Enterprise Search solutions.
- As a trusted adviser and negotiation partner, we wanted to have first hand experience of a leading AI technology so we can advise on how it will change the workplace over the coming years to ensure we’re offering the most appropriate advice to our clients.Ole Møller, Vice President at Djøf
- This technology will bring us a flexible environment that is dedicated to our firm so we can ensure we can look after our clients as efficiently as possible. We chose to collaborate with RAVN as we recognised them as a leading AI provider and wanted their product to be part of the firm’s portfolio.Santiago Gómez Sancha, ICT Director at Uría Menéndez
- For our lawyers, time is very precious and we needed a fast, reliable and accurate search engine that was easily integrated into our existing systems. The team at RAVN proved they could tick all the boxes we required.Flavio Romerio, Partner at Homburger
- The software will read, interpret and extract key provisions from a client’s property lease agreements. This approach is a great supplement to manually laborious processes, and a stand-alone device in relation to certain standardized agreements and will mitigate risk from human errors and inconsistencies. SVW is happy to continue the collaboration with RAVN to further improve the SVW real estate robot.Peter Van Dam, Knowledge and IT Manager at Simonsen Vogt Wiig
- Garrigues are always looking for innovative ways to ensure we are providing the most efficient service to our clients. We chose to work with RAVN as they are leaders in the industry and able to deliver on both our current and future plans.César Mejias, IT Director at Garrigues