RAVN Systems was started by a group of consultants and developers, with several years of experience in various Enterprise Search and eDiscovery solutions. RAVN understands the challenges your organisations face with these solutions and are here to help you overcome issues you may have.
RAVN Systems have been working closely with SharePoint Search since it was released and have experts that are purely focused on this area.
RAVN’s Consultants can provide customisation to your Solr Search solution and integration into a number of front-end technologies.
RAVN have a thorough understanding of Autonomy’s wide product range, in particular Enterprise Search and following good business practices make us a trustworthy and reputable provider of Autonomy professional services.
RAVN are experienced in securing and gaining accreditation of up to IL4 for our eDiscovery services.
Enterprise Search Expertise
See RAVN’s experience in a variety of Enterprise Search solutions.
- RAVN's platform has allowed us to implement our vision of providing integrated, secure and effective access to our knowledge resources.Robin Hall, Head of Knowledge Management at Howard Kennedy
- RAVN is one of a number of innovative solutions that the business is implementing as part of IT's 2020 vision aligned to improve efficiencies and productivity benefits across the firmClive Knott, IT Director at Howard Kennedy
- Our primary goal here is to leverage knowledge to accelerate business and deal decision-making and to harness the collaborative power of a multi-geography growth markets organisation. RAVN Connect is an important component in a differentiation we bring to our investors around how we share knowledge and get to more dynamic decisions on deal flow. Additionally, it helps us harness macro-economic, sectoral and functional knowledge flows seamlessly and is ultimately a major competitive advantage for us.Ovais Naqvi, Managing Director – Head of Market Engagement at Abraaj
- It's likely to save us tens of millions of pounds in lost revenue.Horia Selegean, Head of Revenue & Margin Assurance at BT
- Sky are committed to using the latest innovations to ensure our customers receive the best possible viewing experience. RAVN’s AI component has allowed us to successfully automate the EPG review process which has dramatically reduced the review time as well as ensuring we maintain robust and compliant information">Angus Gairdner, Head of Content Planning Operations at Sky